In our 5th decade of service, we will consolidate the gains we have begun to
achieve. Those gains include:
- Strategically penetrating attractive markets in Iran & around the globe
- Enhancing our offerings through better applications of technology & work
- Improving our project management, commercial management, cost
containment as well as flexibility & diversity
- Refining & optimizing our organization, which is working well and
continuing to improve the speed & quality of our decision making
Financially, Kayson’s revenue has consistently grown over the past 25 years,
as demonstrated by the company’s long term growth trend.
revenue has more than doubled over the last four-year period.
In 2013-2014 fiscal year, Kayson’s key strategic business
segments turned in another strong performance, producing the highest revenue in
the company’s history. Kayson’s revenue in 2013-2014 fiscal year reaches to
nearly 2.9 billion dollars. Total revenue of Kayson has an average increasing
Revenue Trend as a Percentage of Each Division Total Revenue from 2008 to 2015
* Exchange Rates based on Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) Conversion Factor by World Bank.