Kayson actively implements the PMBOK project management standards in its domestic and international projects; (as well as) Kayson leadership decided to adopt the EFQM excellence model as a tool for self-assessment, as a way to benchmark with other organizations, as a means to identify areas for improvement, and as a structure for the organization’s management systems.
To maximize the benefits of adopting the EFQM model, Kayson leadership has set forth the following guiding concepts to ensure that the model is fully understood and accepted by the entire organization:
- Excellence is achieving results that delight all stakeholders
- Excellence is visionary and inspirational leadership, coupled with constancy of purpose
- Excellence is maximizing the contribution of employees through their development and involvement
- Excellence is developing and maintaining value adding partnerships and alliances
- Excellence is cherishing change, challenging the status quo and effecting change by utilizing learning to create innovation and improvement opportunities
- Excellence is embracing our social responsibilities by striving to improve the quality of life wherever we work